Monday, October 11, 2010

This girl scribbled curse words in her sketchbook all day.

Photobucket


Thank you, Modest Mouse, for accompanying me tonight on my first detectably chilly drive home of the year.

Sometimes I feel like I've been rendered speechless by the implications that I've made myself aware of. 

(Some things are better expressed without words.) 

Tonight I watched Art School Confidential, and I would  recommend it to anyone who has recognized the hypocrisy and irony that rules the artistic environment, especially hideously long critiques and defensive classmates... gah. Despite my slightly off-put attitude towards artmaking following the movie, Max Minghella was positively lovely to stare at for 2 hours or so... ladies.

2 comments:

  1. pretty sure that i need to watch that so that we can have something to scream about next time we get together. although i think we've done a pretty good job of that already...

    loving your posts. and your pictures. i want a print of "take me with a grain of salt" for my birthday. but with the number 23. is that legal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course it's legal! thanks for being one of my 2 or so readers. :) i'm happy we have a way of keeping each other up to date, even if through vagueness.

    ReplyDelete