Monday, November 15, 2010

'Tis the season...

. to look my procrastination in the face

. to fold sweaters and wrestle mannequins every night into the wee hours

. to have a hoodie pulled over my head at all times

. to have the annual nervous breakdown over the phone while my mom (so graciously) tries to toe
the line between stern and soothing

. to watch old favorites like Pride and Prejudice a thousand times while I paint, taking pleasure
in lines such as, "Oh, the glories of nature. What are men compared to rocks and mountains?"

. to dream of the coast and make plans for a spring road trip

. to never really catch up on sleep until mid-January

Are we there yet?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh, i do love a good list. and some killer boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I just got this amazing image of you actually wrestling mannequins. ;)

    ReplyDelete